Detalhes da ofertaAre you customer oriented and looking for a job opportunity in Lisbon in finance/accounting area?
Randstad was challenged by the world’s largest food and beverages company to search for a cash collections specialist to work in their shared services center.
- what you need to apply:
- - Good level of English - (intermediate);
- - Good level of Dutch OR Italian - (advanced);
- - Preferential master degree in Accounting/ Finance/Economics, but not mandatory;
- - Customer Satisfaction behaviour;
- - Previous Customer Service and/or order to cash experience will be a plus;
- - Team spirit and available to work in an open space environment;
- - Good analysis skills and problem solving mind-set;
- - Ability to manage priorities;
- - Will to work in a multicultural environment.
responsabilidadesYou'll be challenged to do your best in the following functions:
- Customer/account queries to support that sales ledger balances are clean on customer account;
- Learn and deploy collection techniques for due and overdue balances on customer account, maximising On Time Payment for all Customers;
- Notify Senior Collections Specialist of debt risks to ensuring mitigating actions are taken;
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and support resolving problems on customers accounts, which could ultimately impact Sales and Working Capital of the business;
- Contribute to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible;
- Analyze and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present;
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving.
benefíciosThis job offers:
- Immediate entry into an attractive project;
- You will integrate a multicultural team;
- Good benefits package;
- Conditions of remuneration to be agreed by the experience and knowledge demonstrated.
|Local||Linda A Velha|
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26