Detalhes da ofertaWe are a European multinational group, with more than 50 years of activity. Leader in logistics and distribution services for the B2B and B2C markets, with a team of more than 600 people. As a reference partner of large international groups our mission is to respond their operational needs for logistics and distribution of their products, through our technology platform and innovative warehouses.
Within the framework of our growth project, and to lead the commercial development and organization of the Portuguese subsidiary, we are looking for, based in Lisbon, a:
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the General Manager of Iberia, he/she will be responsible for the business development in Portugal and lead the expansion and growth of the company into the Portuguese market.
- Define and implement the sales business plan, open up new markets and entering in differentiating sectors.
- Carry out the prospecting, build up a customer base and increase the local market penetration.
- Analysis of the market and its trends, identify new opportunities, make the company known to clients and prospects.
- Leading the commercial negotiations with the potential clients and ensuring their contractual closure. Account management and retention process, as well as supervision of the correct delivery of the services provided.
- Organizational development of the branch: managing the local teams of the subsidiary (10 people) and create a consolidate team by lead and motivate them.
- Reporting the financial, budget management and sales information results of the Portuguese subsidiary.
By getting involved in this project, you will take ownership of its evolution, by leading it. You will join a group environment characterized by a strong team spirit and a clear orientation towards digital innovation.
You will be immersed in an international environment and will have a high level of autonomy and responsibility to undertake the rapid expansion of the subsidiary.
- Professional experience of at least 5 years as Business Development Manager or commercial position in the Portuguese market.
- Professional with a distinctly entrepreneurial profile and autonomous nature, with the capacity for business development: client-oriented, initiative and negotiating skills.
- Willingness to represent the company in Portugal, both externally and for the internal team: good communication and organization skills.
- Valuable having experience in an entrepreneurial project and new digital environment or E-commerce markets.
- Good command of Portuguese and English.
- Place of residence: Lisbon or surroundings.
|Habilitações mínimas||Não específicado|
|Experiência mínima||5-10 anos|
|Características pessoais||Professional experience of at least 5 years as Business Development Manager or commercial position in the Portuguese market. Professional with a distinctly entrepreneurial profile and autonomous nature, with the capacity for business development: client-oriented, initiative and negotiating skills. Willingness to represent the company in Portugal, both externally and for the internal team: good communication and organization skills. Valuable having experience in an entrepreneurial project and new digital environment or E-commerce markets. Place of residence: Lisbon or surroundings.|
|Idiomas||Good command of Portuguese and English|
|Sector de actividade||Logística/Transporte|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
MULTINATIONAL COMPANY OF LOGISTICS AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES