Detalhes da ofertaAdecco Recruitment is dedicated to the recruitment and selection of professionals for direct employment by its clients. We work with companies from a wide range of sectors and we seek candidates for all types of positions and levels of qualification.
FunçõesThis position is responsible for consolidate, monitor and analyse market data and trends; management of e-com platforms (proshop/loja, for example); provide detailed analysis and reporting data for Product Specialists across the Client portfolio; and produce sales budgets and supporting documentation.
• You will be responsible by a broad scope of actions that, through your market and sales analysis, will allow you to be deeply involved in the business strategy decisions.
• Your job scope will involve the preparation of reports for top management, that will effectively support the decision making processes in the company.
• You will also support the top management of Clientl by analysing and comparing sales and gross margin data, in order to spot trends, suggest improvements, and provide qualitative feedback to the management team.
• Our expectation is that you will actively participate in the build-up of the annual Client budget, in the follow-up of the sales actions, and in the preparation of yearly prices and discounts, including their implementation in our IT systems.
• Another side of your job will be to proactively interact with the different departments of the company and to provide proactive support on SAP and CRM queries.
Requisitos• This vacancy is open to starters and to candidates with 2/3 years’ experience, with a Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science and with strong analytical skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills – particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
• Knowledge of SAP – especially SAP R/3 expertise will be considered an added value.
• Fluent in English
• Flexible and confident problem solver with a strong analytical approach and excellent attention to detail.
• Customer focused with a positive “can do” attitude.
• Organised self-starter who is able to prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
Oferta• Contract agreed directly with the client company;
• Remuneration in accordance with proven experience;
• Long-term professional development
|Sector de actividade||Outros|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Adecco Recursos Humanos, E.T.T., Lda.
Edifício Mar Vermelho Av. D. João II, Lote 1.06.2.5 B, 9.º Piso, Parque das Nações