Detalhes da ofertaHow do you feel about working for Airbus?
Randstad has partnered with Airbus on the conception of a Global Businesses Services in Lisbon and was challenged to find the best talents to structure a high level team.
Will you join us? Apply now!
Mission of the area:
The mission of the Engineering Function is primarily to develop and deliver new aircraft architecture and design regarding safety, manufacturability, operability, maintainability, eco-efficiency and environmental compliance. All this considering new technologies to enhance Airbus product offering.
Engineering is leading and managing Airbus Product certification and continued airworthiness. As well Engineering supports in-series production's and in service's modifications, non conformities and continuous improvement.
Our greatest asset leads in our people, we do care for people development, well-being, collaboration and empowerment.
Mission of the job holder:
The mission of the job holder is to synthetize and analyze the business status on his /her perimeter of responsibility regarding delivery, budget and resource situation.
- To support the Engineering Function on its business processes through Key Performance Indicators dashboard management: status and updates of Engineering delivery plans with associated risks and ops. Strong liaison with Finance data and actors
- To support the Engineering Function on the subcontracting process management: from support for creation of the purchase order to good receipt support, as well as regular status on intermediate status and anticipation/ alert of risks related to late deliveries/ good receipt. Interaction with Procurement (particularly engineering service procurement) expected
- To support the Engineering Function on the workload workforce management through the appropriate business management dashboard updates, per domain/ subdomain, natco, skill, program, type of resource (internal workforce, temps, sub-contractors. Strong liaison with HR community and data;
- The key responsibility (and challenge) will be to identify key business Risks & Ops beyond the formal data status and to restitute these risks & opportunities (R&O) to the engineering internal customer in a concrete manner
- All activities are done under the lead of the relevant business management teams of each Engineering Centre/ Domain accountable for each dashboard, and in liaison with all relevant actors in the business responsible for the data at stake for each dashboard
- Business management school with Finance profile
- Talent for agile, reliable and fast data management
- Rigorous on data management, protection policy/ confidentiality
- Entrepreneurial mindset: proactively proposing improvement solutions to business, looking at performance/ sustainability on short-mid-long term solutions
- Project management skills: understanding of the overall project management methodology, structured and organized way of working
- Communication skills are key, creating trustful relationship quickly with remote work context
- English is a must, and French, German or Spanish would be a plus
- Full master of Google tools, including coding in Google workspace, as well as Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of the aircraft, product and development process is welcome but not mandatory
- Ethics and Compliance adherence is a must, with a clear understanding of rules around data confidentiality, AIRBUS Procurement process, GDPR as examples
A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work;
A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together;
An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
Airbus offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and development opportunities. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sector de actividade
|Contabilidade / Finanças
|Tipo de contrato
|Tipo de oferta
Avenida da República, 26