Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is specialized in Recruitment and Selection of Middle & Top Management. In partnership with Hovione - a Global Company with more than 55 years of experience in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients ( API ) and Development Intermediate Products - we intend to recruit an Analytical Chemist.
The Analytical Chemist will provide analytical support to all projects guaranteeing that development analytical tasks are accomplished within the time frame defined and according with the scope and GMP requirements.
- - University degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related field;
- - Minimum of 1 year of experience in Analytical Chemistry;
- - Result driven, team player, able to deal with multiple projects/tasks;
- - Strong practical skills and the ability to solve problems;
- - High sense of responsibility;
- - Ability to work under pressure;
- - Passion for science and innovation;
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- - Creativity, organization and discipline;
- - Fluency in English.
- Perform all project development analytical tasks (e.g., method development, method creation, write protocols and reports);
- Solve technical and scientific analytical problems, giving support to all areas and disciplines;
- Prepare all analytical documentation and hand over analytical work for the receiving areas;
- Assure that all equipment’s belonging to the area are correctly use and according to GMP requirements;
- Discuss actively with internal and external customers the proposals to solve;
- To actively participate in projects meetings as lead analytical chemist.
- Full time position;
- Social benefits and compensations;
- Excelent work environment, focused in quality and science;
- Career development on quimical, pharma and high technology sector.
If you want to apply for this position upload your cv in Randstad Website and register yourself in the link below (mandatory process).
|Sector de actividade||Engenharia e Serviços Técnicos|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26