Detalhes da ofertaHow do you feel about working for Airbus?
Randstad has partnered with Airbus on the conception of a Global Businesses Services in Lisbon and was challenged to find the best talents to structure a high level team.
Will you join us? Apply now!
- Accounting / Accounts payable background and a minimum of 8 to 10 years professional experience in a commercial or industrial environment involving tight deadlines;
- Team management experience;
- Experience in escalating issue resolution, team building, training and team support.
- Good communication skills, rigor, conscientious;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks, build strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently;
- Systems and tools working knowledge of SAP desirable with a strong desire to developfurther
- Languages: English - capacity to daily interact with English native speakers. Other european languages (French / german) would be a plus.
- Support and assist Accounts Payable (AP) services manager for all management dimensions (assessment salary increase, promotion, management of competencies, training, development);
- Responsible for AP team operational performance;
- Propose recommendations and supervises implementation on Accounts Payable policies and procedures
- Proposes and implements process harmonization and standardization between the different legal entities and promotes an end to end Procure to Pay approach;
- Escalates back office issues related to AP process and applications;
- Prepare reporting of KPI's to customer and stakeholders to display process performance and propose mitigation actions with Customer and other stakeholders;
- Ensure strict compliance with Finance, AP, Purchasing, and Supply Chain policies and procedures;
- Propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities;
- Monitoring of incoming invoice flows from suppliers;
- Ensure payment of invoices in due time that respect full conformance with internal and external requirements;
- Internal customer and external supplier query/claim resolution on a timely basis, including supporting to litigation topics;
- Investigate and resolve blocking invoices issues;
- Supervises vendor statement reconciliations (VSR-s);
- Build and sustain a robust relationship with “customers”;
- Be a focal point for customer relationship;
- Work in close collaboration with “customers” to identify and implement solutions for problems encountered on a daily basis;
- Support the AP services manager in special projects (i.e systems evolution).
A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work;
A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together;
An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
Airbus offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and development opportunities. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sector de actividade
|Contabilidade / Finanças
|Tipo de contrato
|Tipo de oferta
Avenida da República, 26