Detalhes da ofertaHow do you feel about working for Airbus?
Randstad has partnered with Airbus on the conception of a Global Businesses Services in Lisbon and was challenged to find the best talents to structure a high level team.
Will you join us? Apply now!
- Finance / Accounting background and a minimum of 10 years professional experience in a commercial or industrial environment involving tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated leadership in resolving or escalating issue resolution, team building, training and team support;
- Good communication skills, rigor, conscientious;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks, build strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Promote speak-up culture;
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills;
- Service-oriented approach;
- Interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently;
- Rigorous and analytical with ability to follow and apply strict processes and internalcontrols;
- Systems and tools working knowledge of SAP desirable with a strong desire to developfurther;
- Languages: English - capacity to interact with English native speakers.
- Lead the Accounts Payable team as an AP manager;
- Validate recommendations and lead implementation on Accounts Payable policies and procedures;
- Analyzing and resolving escalated back office issues related to AP applications;
- Plan and lead strategic planning for both immediate and future back office application needs;
- Validate and lead update department standard operating procedures;
- Escalation level for highly confidential and/or highly sensitive process related issues;
- Prepare Reporting of KPI's to customer and stakeholders to display process performance and propose; mitigation actions with Customer and other stakeholders;
- Perform benchmarks with similar companies as Airbus in all countries;
- Lead process projects;
- Lead monitoring of stakeholders and do implement actions to improve performance;
- Create SLA lead actions with stakeholders in case of validation of SLA and of their missions but also bring them support to improve, to gain autonomy keeping in mind our customers' satisfaction;
- Lead review meetings with customers / suppliers;
- Build and sustain a robust relationship with “customers”;
- Promote adherence to business rules in accordance with the standard Airbus processes and policies;
- Develop guidance on AP methodology and look for improvements and new technologies;
- Lead and foster implementation of compliance, segregation of duties and internal controls rules;
- Ensure compliance with Finance, AP, Purchasing, and Supply Chain policies and procedures;
- Support the Head of Accounting and other Finance departments in special projects;
- Support continuous improvement opportunities and solution implementation, working with colleagues, customers, suppliers, to solve issues and roll-out improvements;
- Actively participate to trans-functional / trans-national projects and tools supporting the P2P process.
A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work;
A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together;
An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
Airbus offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and development opportunities. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sector de actividade
|Contabilidade / Finanças
|Tipo de contrato
|Tipo de oferta
Avenida da República, 26