Detalhes da ofertaSiemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
* Develop, apply already developed PLC software and place in operation logistic systems;
* Programming and development is based in Siemens PLC's using Tia Portal;
* Commissioning systems based in the software;
* Perform internal testing.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Ideally, a degree in electronic/ automation or professional degree in automation or similar;
* Fluent in English;
* At least 1 year of professional experience in the automation and commissioning;
* Programming experience Siemens PLC's, using Step 7 and TiaPortal, knowledge of other systems is valuable;
* Knowledge in implementation of safe PLC's, and safe concept;
* Knowledge of different Bus systems, PROFIBUS, AS-i and PROFINET as well and network typologies using SCALANCE equipment;
* Ability to read and comment electrical schematics;
* Availability for recurrent business trips 6-8 months per year (duration of 3-6 weeks/each).
|Sector de actividade||Engenharia e Serviços Técnicos|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA