Detalhes da ofertaLondon, UK
At Maxeler Technologies, Systems Administrators both support our internal development teams, and work on customer deployments of our hardware products. As a Systems Administrator, you will be expected to support Linux-based IT infrastructure with Maxeler's own unique, state-of-the-art computing systems and some elements of Windows, and also work on the development of products and services that are based on Linux, FreeNAS, and Cloud (AWS) technologies.
The role is very varied, but will include:
- Building and modifying bespoke hardware systems
- Supporting set-up and deployment of workstations, servers and services
- Providing general technical support (mainly Linux, some Windows/OS X), including on-call support
You will need a NVQ or equivalent professional qualification in IT Systems/Computing, and following core skills:
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS 6/7
- Programming using two or more scripting languages: Bash, Python, perl, ruby, etc.
- Excellent diagnostic and communication skills
- Keen and willingness to learn
Knowledge of networking:
- Linux Networking and user mgmt. - iptables, VPN, firewalls, DNS, LDAP, SMB etc.
In addition, experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
- Interest in high performance and low-latency networking computing systems
- Windows administration
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understanding of IT/software product development cycles
|Habilitações mínimas||Curso Técnico ou Equivalente|
|Experiência mínima||1-3 anos|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Alves Redol, 9