Detalhes da ofertaIf you are looking for an overseas nurse job you need look no further!! We have a number of vacancies in Birmingham that need to be filled.
Nursing Personnel is recruiting general nurses and specialist nurses, with experience in an acute hospital environment.
We are currently recruiting for Birmingham, England’s second city, and one of the largest cities in Europe. Birmingham is a vibrant, energetic, multicultural city with excellent shopping and entertainment facilities. You will always find something happening in Birmingham, no matter where you look. In addition to being the home of one of the UK’s best universities, there are excellent transport connections, including an international airport with frequent flights to Portugal.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to the right candidates!!
Salary & Benefits:
• Excellent opportunities to gain valuable acute NHS experience
• Full time position
• Permanent contract
• Salary: £37,500/year (based on working 40h/week) - this salary excludes overtime so there is potential of earning in excess
• Relocation package of £1000 (subject to terms and conditions)
• 28 days holidays p.a.
• NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) registration or eligibility to apply
• Good English skills
• Minimum of 6 months experience as a nurses in an acute hospital environment
• Complete a criminal records check
• Complete occupational health screening
• Must be able to provide 2 written references
• Works well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations
• Monitoring by a consultant to provide personalized support throughout all the process
• Interviews by video Skype
PLEASE NOTE NURSING PERSONNEL ALSO HAS MANY OTHER IN THE NHS ACROSS IN UK
|Distrito||Fora de Portugal|
|Habilitações mínimas||Curso Superior|
|Experiência mínima||0-1 anos|
|Sector de actividade||Saúde e Serviços Sociais|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Great West House (GWH-1) Brentford TW8 9DF
0008-009 Brentford - London
Trinidad and Tobago