Detalhes da oferta
Kelly IT Resources is hiring a System Engineer (M/F) to support our client's Tech Center in Braga, Portugal.
- Analysis of customer requirements and technical specifications.
- Define parameters and functionality of product according to customer requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation for electronic prototypes.
- Analyze technical innovations and evaluate application on products.
- Support vehicle and bench test execution.
- Active support and cooperate with software and test engineers.
- Active participate in systems reviews and project meetings.
- Keep contact with customer regarding project.
- Active participate in technical innovation programs.
- Accomplish tasks in accordance to quality standards.
- Care for good company image in front of customers and co-operator companies.
- Continuous develop of professional qualifications.
- Care for confidential information and company’s property.
- Master degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Good acknowledge in programming languages: MS Visual Basic, C, C#, C++, MS T-SQL
Nice to Have (Preferred Qualifications)
- German or French knowledge
- Knowledge of electronics and electronic measurement basis
- Familiarity with the application of micro-controllers and SW programming
- Knowledge of Requirements Management platforms (e.g. DOORS, Polarion)
About Our Client
The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was our client. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s them as well. They are a tech company with automotive roots that hires 147,000 employees in 45 countries across the globe. Today, their mission is to shape the future with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA