Detalhes da oferta
Kelly IT Resources is hiring a Factory Information System Administrator (M/F) to support our client's Tech Center in Braga, Portugal.
About the position:
Factory Information Systems (FIS) is our client developed and owned system used to track and monitor manufacturing process. For their office in Braga we are looking for a system administrator who will be part of global Center of Expertise and will operate globally.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply strong IS infrastructure expertise to support uniterupted service provisioning to business. (Activitiy may involve 24x7 mission critical application support and incident resolution.)
- System administration. Being involved in Availability Management and Continuity Management.
- Manage upgrades and release management.
- Being involved in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of infrastructure used to host Factory Information System.
- Coordinate new system deployments globally
- Provide technical consultation to production sites in the area of:
- IT infrastructure management, monitoring and enhancement
- OS administration
- FIS configuration, performance fine tuning
- Assist production sites in connecting new equipment to Factory Information System
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- B.S. or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in Linux system administration (Red Hat) for mission critical system
- Database administration and design (relational/in-memory)
- English level B2 or higher
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Practical knowledge of VMware technologies (ESXi)
- Ancelus in Memory Database
- C Programming language
- Web development (HTML, PHP)
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Basic knowledge of recent market trends: Industry 4.0, IIOT, Quality 2.0
About Our Client
The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was our client. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s them as well. They are a tech company with automotive roots that hires 147,000 employees in 45 countries across the globe. Today, their mission is to shape the future with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA