Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professional is recruiting for a client that acts in automotive industry sector and wants to reinforce its structure with a Specialist Microsoft Technologies (M/F).
- The main requirements are the following:
- - Ability to communicate and work in an international and multi-cultural global organisation;
- - Ability to manage projects and project teams;
- - Excellent communication skills in English language: written and oral;
- - Competencies and/or special know-how;
- - State-of-the-art Microsoft Technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, Skype/Teams, Office
- 365, collaboration tools);
- - Knowledge in the network perimeter (technologies, protocols, topologies);
- - Powershell experience.
responsabilidadesThis role includes the following tasks:
- Participate in the study phase and the evolution for new technologies and systems;
- Create and maintain the respective documentation;
- Perform trainings for IT operation teams;
- Analyze and solve L3 trouble tickets;
- Identify and implement best practices in the respective domains;
- Monitor the market for new technologies and drive investigations w/t potential employment within Faurecia;
- Check and enforce standardization in the respective domains;
- Participate in projects of other GIS departments;
- Collaboration and close working relationship within the framework of IT services.
benefíciosThis is the challenge, are you ready for it?
|Local||Santa Maria da Feira|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26