Detalhes da ofertaRandstad operates in Portugal and in the world as a leader in the human resources area for several business sectors.
Technologies area works exclusively the IT & Telecom sector, providing unique professional development opportunities.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to integrate development team.
- Your profile:
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Test Engineering
- Experience in converting acceptance criteria, product designs and functional details into test cases
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge of testing methods and processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in performance test tools
- Experience in PHP
- ISTQB Certified Tester certification
- Your role:
- •Work in an Agile environment – as a member of a scrum team
- •Ensure efficient and effective execution of test activities for the project and participate actively in continuously improving our workflows
- •Define test requirements, write and execute manual and automated test cases
- •Perform manual testing as needed and seek ways to automate if possible
- •Document testing results
- Workplace flexibility;
- Challenging projects;
- Opportunities to grow on a personal and professional level;
- Other cool benefits.
|Sector de actividade
|TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação
|Tipo de contrato
|Tipo de oferta
Avenida da República, 26