Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is specialized in the recruitment of middle and senior positions.
Our client is Bosch Termotecnologia. The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200
engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for
Bosch business units and divisions around the globe.
- As Firmware Engineer you are involved in the entire software development process, from drawing up
- requirements up to maintenance of the created software. You are owner of your design during the entire
- development cycle. When needed you provide support to your team members and others working with your
- software and also to the users integrating your software into their products.
- Your task and responsibilities:
- Requirements refinement;
- Design, develop and test the firmware;
- (Technically) documenting the software, specifically with Safety related parts;
- Proper use of tooling like JIRA, Jenkins, Artifactory and so on;
- Give support with testing and solving issues;
- Recognize possible process and product improvements and actively implement such improvements.
- Experience in software design;
- Experience in software development with C/C++ or comparable languages;
- Familiar with configuration management and use of software development tool chains and debugging
- Capable of writing product software specifications and (internal) technical documentation;
- Proactive attitude;
- Accuracy and pragmatism;
- Completed BSc or MSc education in embedded software or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years experience with Embedded software development;
- Proficiency in English;
- Familiar with agile working procedures (Scrum/Kanban);
- Independent, entrepreneurial and quality sensitive.
flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen |
free parking lot | space for creativity.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26