Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is the company of Randstad focused on the recruitment of middle&top managers with direct placement on end customers boards.
Our client a reference company in the automotive industry that aims to recruit a Component Engineer (m/f).
- Bachelor or masters degree in engineering;
- Market experience in the automotive industry, preferable in the area of Connection Systems Con-nectors and Terminals;
- Experienced in technical and commercial discussions;
- English language skill to a business proficiency level;
- Practice with Microsoft Office advanced functions and SAP knowledge;
- Good data analytical skills and ability to report and summarize;
- Ability to develop strategies from data collection;
- Talent to develop practical and innovative approaches to meet objectives;
- Availability to travel.
responsabilidadesThis professional will be responsible to support Strategic Purchasing and Business Units in the selection of Connectors and Terminals. He will take the lead in this Component Management field for Europe and will collaborate with the global counterparts.
The goal is to support the Purchasing Organization to ensure Component Sourcing and Selection with most competitive and technical performance which is directed towards a total cost approach, including quality, de-livery, and service objectives globally.
- Component Management
- Part Standardization
- Value Engineering
- RFQ Support
- Supplier negotiation
- Other Technical Support
benefíciosWe are looking forward to receiving your application and to get to know you!
|Sector de actividade||Engenharia e Serviços Técnicos|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26