Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is recruiting for a worldwide operating automotive supplier company. They want to reinforce their structure with a Business Analyst (m/f).
- The main requirements are the following:
- - Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, IT or similar;
- - Minimum of 4 years of experience in similar role;
- - Previous experience in data processing and data analytics;
- - Advanced English language skills;
- - Proficient user in Microsoft Office;
- - Very good knowledge of IT tools, such as: Python, SQL, Alteryx and Power BI;
- - Excellent communication skills;
- - High personal motivation and the ability to develop practical or innovative alternative
- approaches to meet objectives;
- - Strong analytical background;
- - Willingness to travel (about 20%).
responsabilidadesThis role includes the following tasks:
- Optimization and development of applications and processes of Data Analytics Landscape of
- Optimization of future analytic tools;
- Project management for complex data analyses;
- Provide insights from analyses to different stake-holders in appropriate format;
- Build data sets and data bases for analyses and coordinate data exchange with IT;
- Develop analytic solutions for complex circumstances with advanced tools beyond Excel;
- Analyze purchasing and technical data, initiate and controlcleansing or correction activities within
the department and with IT;
- Monitor, track and report progress/achievements;
- Prepare & attend road map review meetings;
- Present key projects to senior management.
benefíciosThis is the challenge, are you ready for it?
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26