Detalhes da ofertaTech4home is an electronics company that designs and delivers intuitive and innovative wireless remote control solutions for the home environment and is looking for a junior engineer to join our embedded software team.
The applicant should have:
- Knowledge of embedded electronic systems;
- Knowledge of low-level programming languages (Assembly / C / C ++);
- Knowledge and experience with microcontrollers;
- Computer skills;
In addition, we value:
- Knowledge of serial communication standards, such as RS232, SPI, I2C, etc.;
- Knowledge of RF protocols: Zigbee, BLE, etc.;
- OOL programming languages (C ++ / C #);
- Experience in developing Firmware;
- Experience with developing low power electronics
- Experience with electrical layout tools.
Other important values in the candidate:
- Autonomy and ability to plan their activities.
The following privileged aspects will greatly contribute to your personal and professional development:
- Integration in a multi-disciplinary, dynamic and experienced team;
- Strong connection of the company with scientific and technological entities.
|Local||São João da Madeira|
|Habilitações mínimas||Curso Superior|
|Experiência mínima||1-3 anos|
|Conhecimentos de informática||embedded electronic systems, ms office|
|Sector de actividade||Engenharia e Serviços Técnicos|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua de Fundões,nº151
3700-121 São João da Madeira