Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is recruiting a Security Operations Center Engineer - SOC (m/f) for direct integration in a multinational company, located in Porto.
The employee may choose between FULL REMOTE OR remote work days + office days.
This professional will be responsible for enterprise logging, event correlation, SIEM event monitoring & follow up and for maintaining company IT asset inventory.
- Manage and execute first-level responses and address reported or detected incidents.
- Interpret, analyse, and report all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
- Actively engaging in detection and response analysis, threat hunting.
- Work with various service owners to ensure proper onboarding of all log sources, ingestion into our ELK and SIEM environment.
- Configuration and Management of ELK, SIEM, Wazuh.
- Development of dashboards and reports to drive time savings, demonstrate our capabilities, and improve the overall usage of ELK and SIEM.
- Provide operations for persistent monitoring on a 24/7 basis of all designated networks, enclaves, and systems.
- Collect and analyse event information and perform threat or target analysis duties.
- Coordinate and distribute directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers.
- Provide daily summary reports of network events and activities and delivers metric reports.
- Report to and coordinate with external organizations and authorities.
- Working on investigating, socializing, and deploying advanced capabilities, such as risk-based alerting and analytics, into our ELK and SIEM environment.
- More than 3 years of experience with log collection/management systems and SIEM.
- Experience in SOC/network operations, security architecture, and/or incident response.
- Knowledge of SOC technologies such as DPI, SIEM, EDR, SOAR and UEBA.
- Knowledge of security operations and IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of enterprise security principles.
- Good knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python or others is valued).
- Ability to solve technical problems.
- Collaboration with teams.
- Good communication in English (intermediate level is a mandatory requirement).
This is the challenge, are you ready for it? Apply!
Any questions, feel free to contact on linkedin (Isabel Pereira).
|Local||Full Remote OR Porto|
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26