Detalhes da ofertaRandstad is a worldwide company specialized in human resources and flexible work solutions. We focus on the people and aim to maximize their talents: your talents. For each unique individual, we provide a unique challenge and opportunity.
We're looking for curious people, interested in technology and motivated to join a new homeworking project in Portugal!
The main purpose of this role is to provide professional and efficient support to their customers in line with contractual agreements.
- Fluent in English;
- Experience in customer facing environments;
- Demonstrates passion for customer service, ownership of the customer experience and determination to deliver a comprehensive resolution;
- Responsible, adaptable, and resourceful, as well as have the ability and a strong motivation to work from home;
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Effective time management strategy including ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and balance workload
- Proficient in the use of Office package
- You will receive excellent support in the role from a dedicated team manager however as you will be working from home, PC literacy, a high degree of flexibility in your schedule, strong organization skills, independence and self-reliance are essential.
- You will also need a dedicated home office space which is separate, quiet and free from background noise
- An internet router with a free network connection for our computer (the computer will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
- A broadband connection (DSL, VDSL or cable connection, no Internet radio or satellite) with a Downstream of at least 16 Mbit/s and Upstream of at least 3 Mbit/s
- Comfortable and ergonomically sound furniture
- To respond to all client queries within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately;
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services;
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff;
- Uses analytical skills to isolate and resolve complex technical issues through appropriate troubleshooting methodology;
- Confident navigating through multiple systems and tools to research, comprehend and deliver solutions to customer in real time;
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
base salary+monthly bonuses+monthly meal allowance
You can choose Part-time or Full-time
Does the role appeal to you? Are you the talent we are looking for? Let us reach you! Submit your application, and the journey will begin...
|Sector de actividade||Comércio, Vendas e Serviços|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26