Detalhes da ofertaJOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning. Supervise IT consultants. Prepare budget recommendations.
- Monitoring office stock supplies and negotiating terms/contracts with suppliers for ensuring cost-effective orders
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for Executives
- Able to travel European union and Asia - Guiding to the CEO during Travel.
- Handling and prioritizing all incoming and outgoing correspondence (e.g., letters, emails, packages etc.)
- Preparing financial statements or invoices and providing assistance with bookkeeping
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and diverse communities.
|Habilitações mínimas||Outras habilitações|
|Experiência mínima||3-5 anos|
|Características pessoais||able to travel EU and ASIA - Business Trip with CEO|
|Conhecimentos de informática||excel, word, power point|
|Sector de actividade||Recursos Humanos|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Duração||1 year contract - renewable|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
RAJ BHAR ENGINEERING
RUA DACIANO BAPTISTA MARQUES N.245, 2ANDAR
4400-617 VILA NOVA DE GAIA