Detalhes da ofertaAdecco Human Resources is recruting Accounts Receivable Accountant, If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for accounting and a track record of success in accounts payable, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit your Cv!
Funções- Handling of processes in accounts receivable;
- Receipt and audit of invoice;
- Enter, check and post invoices with and without purchase order;
- Reconciliation of yet to be performed payments, execution of payment run and transfer to bank;
- Support in the preparation of financial statements (month, quarter, year);
- Execution of balance reconciliation, Accruals, etc…;
- Account maintenance;
- Processing of Travel & Expenses (T&E);
- Handling of consignment stock clearing process and invoice postings;
- Support intercompany AR reconciliation;
- Participation in project work;
- Handling external and internal queries via email / phone;
- Provide support related to annual and interim audits;
- Perform internal audit & regular controls.
Requisitos- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
- Good knowledge of English and another European language (German, Italian,
- French, Spanish and Dutch preferred);
- Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office;
- Strong Team Work skills
- Good analytical and Organisation skills;
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- Ability to work in an international global work environment;
- 3+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
- Experience within a Shared Service Centre environment and transition.
Oferta- From March to May 2023
- Initial agreement with Adecco and possibility of direct integration with the client;
- Hybrid Schedule;
- Two weeks trainning in-person.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Adecco Recursos Humanos, E.T.T., Lda.
Edifício Mar Vermelho Av. D. João II, Lote 1.06.2.5 B, 9.º Piso, Parque das Nações