Detalhes da ofertaRandstad Professionals is specialized in the recruitment of middle and senior positions.
Our client is Europ Assistance, one of the major global players of assistance services in 7 areas: automotive, travel, home, IT/Cyber, health, senior care and life style.
- Act as the referent for IT infrastructure topics
- Support IT projects for all IT Infrastructure related activities (Solution assessment, Design, Build, Run…)
- Act as a point of escalation for IT Infrastructure incidents / problems resolution and primary point of contact to service recipients for escalation purpose
- Monitor the performance on end-to-end operations of the IT Infrastructure operations, delivered by our Managed Service Provider (outsourcing in India), through SLA and KPI management
- Plan, prepare, automate applications release and deployment (using Cloud Services and CI/CD pipelines)
- Be responsible for effective coordination with suppliers & Partners
- Guaranty the security on the scope. Track, record and maintain the security assurance plan
- Controls financial performance and efficiency of services
- Experience in IT Operations Management in international companies;
- Strong technical skills on all IT Infrastructure stack, with especially a high level of expertise of Workplace management (Windows 10 & 11, Intunes, Autopilote, GPO, O365.);
- Experienced in IT Infrastructure Managed Service (process assessment, improvement, etc);
- English & ideally French speaking.
|Sector de actividade||TI, Telecomunicações e Comunicação|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26