Detalhes da ofertaKelly Services is a Human Resources Management company that offers job opportunities in various sectors, from North to South of the country. Annually, the company employs an average of 480,000 people worldwide. Since 2015 Kelly Services has been distinguished as one of the 100 best companies to work for in Portugal.
Kelly Services, is a partner of a well-known Company located in Miraflores, who is a global leader on offering a unique logistics and transportation experience, Currently, and to reinforce their Shared Service's team, we are recruiting a Credit Management Officer (m/f) fluent in Italian.
As a Credit Management Officer, you will improve the DSO of the Subsidiaries by collecting from customers, applying and respecting the rules and procedures in force in their field of activity. You will also have to guarantee the collection of credits to customers within the contractual terms.
- Client portfolio management in a multinational environment;
- Ensure compliance with payment deadlines;
- Get missing accounting information from customers;
- Production of reports in the collection area for subsidiaries and corporate headquarters;
- Assist subsidiaries and various services concerning their area of activity;
- Sending copies of sales documents to customers;
- among others.
- Italian speaker (C1 level minimum - mandatory);
- Fluency in French (B2 level minimum - mandatory);
- Previous experience in a similar position is valued;
- Domain of Microsoft Office tools;
- Previous administrative experience;
- Analytical thinking and organization;
- Resistance to stress;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Proactive and adaptable.
- Direct work contract with our Client;
- Integration in a company operating in the international market;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team.
If this offer meets your expectations, skills and motivation, send us right away your application.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA