Detalhes da ofertaHow do you feel about working for Airbus?
Randstad has partnered with Airbus on the conception of a Global Businesses Services in Lisbon and was challenged to find the best talents to structure a high level team.
Will you join us? Apply now!
- Degree in Finance;
- 5-10 years of professional experience;
- Experience in Finance Audit / Projects involving systems deployment in the Finance function;
- Engineering experience in Systems would be a plus;
- SAP Knowledge (High level understanding of the data flows, structure in SAP),
- Innovation leadership: deploy appropriate innovation methods, techniques and tools to support an innovation opportunity lifecycle phase;
- Analytical problem solving;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English;
- Experience in leading teams of 5 to 10 persons and subcontractors.
- Ensuring Finance Data Governance set up: Contributing to the set up of a network of Risk and Compliance Systems focal points within Finance Operations for system controls (IT applications and access controls);
- Acting as primary Subject Matter Expert for risks and compliance systems questions;
- Providing guidance for a risk-based approach on Systems compliance;
- Validating and prioritizing risk and compliance evolution in relation with business, compliance, auditors and IT;
- Establishing governance and run mode model to secure risk and compliance in systems;
- Launch audits on existing solutions and be proactive on challenges and corrections to bring upon;
- Ensuring the run mode of the automated internal controls put in place and their auditability.
A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work;
A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together;
An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
Airbus offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and development opportunities. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26