Detalhes da oferta
Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Collections Analayst, fluent in French, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
Purpose of role:
To reduce receivable open balances and improve the payment behavior of our Customers. Maintain a high level of customer experience and contribute to the Cashflow target of our Group.
- Contact our external customers and follow-up all aged receivables via call, email or the collections tool. Reduce payment cycle and to ensure the customers respect the payment terms agreed
- Work with the OTC Team Lead to pro-actively manage customer accounts as required by the SLA's.
- Investigate and address customer claims via disputes
- Respond to general queries from customers regarding payments.
- Research and verify receipt of payments and investigate residuals (short pay or over pay)
- Notify the OTC Team Lead regarding cash flow problems or unresponsive customers.
- Identify and process refund requests.
- Identify and process write-off requests.
- Prepare trackers and assist with starting legal procedures
- Receive notification of customer bankruptcy, verify obtained information and alert the OTC Tower Lead for further escalation.
- To properly document the outcome of any contact with the customer in collections tool to
- ensure audit trail and customer relations.
- To flag and required updates Company policies and work instructions and send to the Tower Lead and the Global Process owner for approval.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Recognized Finance qualification preferred
- Experience with SAP
- Languages: French (fluent), and Englisg Advanced, other is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your updated CV.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA