Detalhes da oferta
Kelly Services is a Human Resources Management company that offers job opportunities in various sectors, from North to South of the country. Annually, the company employs an average of 480,000 people worldwide. Since 2015 Kelly Services has been distinguished as one of the 100 best companies to work for in Portugal.
Kelly Services, is a partner of a well-known Company located in Miraflores, who is a global leader on offering a unique logistics and transportation experience, Currently, and to reinforce their Shared Service's team, we are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Accountant (m/f) fluent in English and French.
As an Accounts Receivable Accountant (m/f), your main responsibilities are:
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Monitoring specific intercompany accounts on a daily basis (identify outstanding and overdue unpaid amounts, ensure the usual payments frequency and amount);
- Analysing and justify accounts statements and perform account reconciliations, including the management of open items in customer accounts;
- Producing monthly financial reports;
- Investigating and resolving any billing issues, irregularities, or enquiries, interacting with the customer and other internal departments;
- Taking actions in order to encourage timely payments (payment terms compliance);
- Ensure the respect for the rules and standards of the task;
- Identifying and indicate deviations;
- Ensure good operational, day-to-day, relationships with internal departments, customers and suppliers;
- Participate in the follow up of indicators related to customers' accounting performance.
- Fluency in French (C1 level minimum - mandatory);
- Fluency in English (B2 level minimum - mandatory);
- Previous experience on finance, accounting receivables or similar functions;
- Analytical thinking and organization;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Proactive and adaptable.
- Direct work contract with our Client;
- Integration in a company operating in the international market;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team.
If this offer meets your expectations, skills and motivation, send us right away your application.
|Sector de actividade||Contabilidade / Finanças|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Rua Joshua Benoliel, 6, Edifício Alto das Amoreiras, 10ºA