Detalhes da ofertaRandstad professionals is a specialized recruitment company for middle and top management positions.
Our client is a multinational in the automotive sector who is looking for a Category Buyer (m/f).
- - Master or bachelor degree in engineering;
- At least 4 years of experience in the automotive industry;
- Previous experience in purchasing activities, in best case in buying sub-contractor services;
- Excellent English skills on a business proficiency level (speaking and writing);
- Very good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office and SAP);
- Good presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- High analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and independent;
- Willingness to travel.
responsabilidadesThis professional will be responsible for quality, cost, delivery, service and environmental compliance of purchased/outsourced materials, goods and services. He will have to define and implement category / sub-category strategy; review supplier base, define robust preferred supplier base, reduce number of suppliers and bundle business accordingly; report Supply Management related tasks by conducting regular category review meetings; follow Procedures (e.g. Sourcing Approval), work and cooperate closely with Local
Indirect Purchasing teams, ensure compliance across all Purchasing activities; report cost saving status and achieved cost improvement performance by using the established Supply Management templates and tools; define, prioritize key projects and translate into objectives / action plans and drive execution to
deliver required business results by leading projects and cross-functional teams; monitor and report progress / achievement on a monthly basis to management (prepare & attend road map review meetings); validate cost savings with relevant actors and support local purchasing to turn the identified cost savings opportunities into real savings.
benefíciosExcellent opportunity of career development in a multinational environment.
|Sector de actividade||Engenharia e Serviços Técnicos|
|Tipo de contrato||Full-time|
|Tipo de oferta||Emprego|
Avenida da República, 26